There are so many factors that impact your skin like genetics, aging, hormones, and some internal factors also. if you follow a good skincare routine and a healthy lifestyle then it can delay natural aging and prevent various skin problems.
External factors also have an impact on your skin like unprotected sun exposure, washing too frequently, unhealthy diet, dehydration, lack of sleep, and stress so, keeping your skin healthy and radiant is a constant battle.
If you follow an unhealthy diet then it can damage your metabolism, cause weight gain. But what you eat also affects your skin. Take a healthy diet, fruits, vegetables, and proteins.
Factors which impact our skin
- Unhealthy Diet
- Lack of sleep
- Skin Products
- Sun Exposure
Daily Skincare Routine Tips:-
Healthy diet: This is the first step to include your daily skincare routine. A healthy diet can improve our skin so we have to take care of what we eat. Foods that you can add to your diet to improve your skin.
- Sweet Potato
- flax seeds
- Sunflower seeds
2. Restful Sleep: To improve our skin health good, restful sleep (experts suggest 7-8 hours a night!) is essential for proper skin cell and tissue rejuvenation. Before your head hits the pillow make sure to clear your mind and get restful sleep. Power down cellphones, TV, and other stimulating activities 30-40 minutes before your intended bedtime, it will improve your sleep.
3. Do Regular Exercise: Yoga or going for a run helps to increase blood flow and help to keep your skin clear and free of toxins. It also helps to decrease stress. Also Remember, to wash your face after exercising to remove any sweat or after a workout.
4. Protect Skin From The Sun Rays: Too much sunlight can damage the skin. It drys out the skin and also creates damaging free radicals, which contribute to unwanted fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots. Sunscreen acts as a defense against the sun’s harmful rays and should always be worn during times of sun exposure.
5. Cleaning Dry Skin: For dry skin use a gentle cleanser that does not have alcohol or fragrances etc. Those ingredients can dry you out the skin. To clean your skin, Gently wash your skin, then rinse with plenty of warm water. Most important do not use hot water — it removes the natural oils from your face and makes it dry. Try exfoliating to get clear skin once a week. It will make your skin look clear, glowing, and natural.
6. Cleaning Oily Skin: To wash your face Use an oil-free foaming cleanser. Rinse with plenty of lukewarm water. You may want to use a toner or astringent after, but be careful because it might irritate your skin so choose them according to your skin. These products can remove extra oil, which makes your face less shiny, and help to keep clean skin.
7. Moisturize Your Skin: You may think that you are too young to need moisturizer or maybe your skin is too oily but all skin types need it one time every day. If you have acne on your skin or your skin is oily then find a moisturizer that is lightweight and oil-free, so it would not block your skin pores.
8. Use Sun Block Cream(Sun Cream): There are two types of sunblock in the market: the first one is chemical and the second one is physical. The first one is use chemicals like oxybenzone, avobenzone, and octocrylene, which absorb the sun’s rays and break them down. The second type uses tiny mineral compounds, like zinc or titanium, that sit on top of the skin and deflect the sun’s rays and maintain your skin health and give a fresh look.
Many people can use any type of sunscreen without any skin problem. But some people can have allergic reactions to chemical blockers. According to a study ultraviolet radiation can even combine with common sunscreen chemicals (a problem called photoallergy) and trigger a rash or blisters when a person goes out in the sun and damage your skin, So choose them wisely.