Water is very beneficial for health, but do you know that if the right amount of water is not drunk in the right way, then it can also become a bone for our health. Every day we hear from someone that we should drink a lot of water but when and how much we need to drink it, everyone does not know that today we will explain it easily to you how much water you should drink daily and when Should drink
1. First of all, you need to know that how much water you need in a day, it is easy to know. Divide your body weight by 10, as if your weight is 60 kg, then divided by 10 comes to 6, then 6 liters is the amount of water you drink and if winter is the season, you don’t have any physical exercise. If you have a normal life, then you can use one to one and a half liters of water in this quantity.
2. Water should always be drunk one by one and more water is not good for the body and if we drink water from the top of a glass or bottle, then along with it the air goes inside our body due to which the gas in our body And it is very harmful for our health.
3. We must drink at least one liter of water after waking up in the morning, and those who cannot drink up to a liter must drink 2 glasses of water, this makes our Matobolism good and stomach is clean in the morning.
4. We should not drink water immediately after eating anything, this may cause constipation, so we should not drink water at least half an hour or 40 minutes before and after 40 minutes after eating anything.
5. Drinking more quantity of water than required affects the liver and therefore, keep the amount of water as per the requirement of the body.