It is estimated that 60 to 70% of indians suffer from regular digestive discomfort, such as bloating, acid reflux, gas, abdominal pain, constipation and diarrhea.
1.Drink Lot Of Water : drink 2-3 litres of room temperature, filtered water daily and as your body requirement for example your weight is 60 divides your weight to 10 answer is 6 so you needs 6 litter water in a day . Incorporating warm lemon water and herbal teas is a great way to increase hydration. Always focus on your fluids being tepid/room temperature, not hot or cold, as your digestion doesn’t like this.
2.Eat Healthy Diet : It protects you against many chronic non communicable diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes and cancer. Eating a variety of foods and consuming less salt, sugars and saturated and industrially-produced trans-fats, are essential for healthy diet.
- Eat plenty of vegetables and fruit:People with diets rich in vegetables and fruit have a significantly lower risk of digestive problem.
- Eat less fat : Fats and oils and concentrated sources of energy. Eating too much, particularly the wrong kinds of fat, like saturated and industrially-produced trans-fat, can increase the risk of constipation.
- Limit intake of sugars : Limiting the amount of salt and high-sodium condiments (soy sauce and fish sauce) when cooking and preparing foods helps reduce salt intake.
3. Good and Peaceful Sleep : Keep your bedroom at a comfortable temperature, not too hot or too cold, and as quiet as possible. Use low lighting in the evenings and as you prepare for bed. Exercise at regular times each day but not within 3 hours of your bedtime. Avoid eating large meals close to bedtime—they can keep you awake.
4. Regular Exercise : it is one of the best things you can do for your health.They keep your heart, lungs, and circulatory system healthy and improve your overall fitness. Examples include brisk walking, jogging, swimming, and biking. Strength, or resistance training, exercises make your muscles stronger
5.Add Fiber Diet in Your Breakfast : add high fiber food in your diet its helps to boost your digestive system.
6.Stop Drinking Alcohol :
Alcohol can increase acid production in your stomach and may lead to heartburn . Drinking can damage tissues in your digestive track and prevent your intestines from digesting food and absorbing nutrients and vitamines.
Heavy drinking can also lead to :
- A feeling of fullness in abdomen
- People who consumes too much alcohol may also be at the risk of cancer in mouth ,thorat, liver.
- Drinking heavily reduce our body’s natural immune system.
9 : Use Health Supplement : Digestive Enzyme Supplements can be the key to taking your digestion and overall health and well being to the next level. Enzymes are essential for digestion, gut health, and the functioning of essentially every single cell in our bodies.Enzymes play a role in the healthy functioning of our immune system.
- Digestive Enzymes
- Peppermint Oil
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DLC)
7. Manage your stress :
Too much stress or anxiety can cause your digestive system to go into overdrive because your brain and digestive system are connected. Try stress relieving exercises ,getting more sleep and relaxation techniques. Stress hormones directly affect your digestion .They divert blood and energy away from your digestive system.
- Start mediation
- Get good quality sleep
- do yoga or some physical activites
- Do activites which you really enjoy
8. Eat Small Meals :
Mindful eating is the practice of paying attention to all aspects of your food and the process of eating. Instead of having a heavy meal in one time take small meals on gap . Eating slowly and mindfully to every aspect of your food may prevent common digestive issues like such as bloating and gas .
- Eat slowly .
- Take healthy and small diet on gap of some hours
- Chew ginge with rock salt before meals
- Do not take bath just after having meals
- Avoid Wrong food combination
- Take fresh food in meals because every food have lifetime