Choosing the right face wash is a big problem for all of us, so today we will discuss in detail how to choose the right face wash for your skin . Nowadays, thousands of companies have different types of face wash available in the market. Before using all these, we first need to understand that which face wash you are going to use. Whether it is right for your skin or not.
First of all, we should know what type of skin is oily skin or dry skin or combination skin. After identifying the skin type, we have to see which INGREDENT is good for our skin.
As many of the products available in the market and claims to be natural and herbal medicines, but there are chemicals that damage the skin such as Paraben and SLS. These are two very common chemicals found in all types of cosmetic products, they are very harmful for our skin. They are use to increase the life time of that product.
Therefore, before choosing face wash, we should check that there is no such harmful ingredient in it.
By now you must have known about your skin very well, what type of skin you have, so let’s now know what kind of face wash your skin will be.
- Oily Skin Type
- Dry Skin Type
1. How to Choose The Right Face Wash for Oily Skin Type
If your skin is oily, OIL gets deposited on your skin soon after you wash your face, then you have to pay attention while choosing your face wash.
Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid are considered the best ingredient for oily skin. So is this type of Surrey product in the market which Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid is found | Avoid using face washes that have Mineral Oil and Cocconut Oil.
2. How to Choose The Right Face Wash for Dry Skin Type
If your skin feels stretched and there is no glow on the face, it means your skin is dry . Before using face wash for dry skin we need to know that which Ingredient will be the best for dry skin, so let’s understand about them in detail.
Suggested for You
- Best Face Wash for Oily and Acne Prone Skin.
- 5 Natural Face Wash for All Skin Type in 2020
- Complete Healthy Diet Plan For Weight Loss.
Best Ingredient For Dry Skin
Here we will tell you about some ingredients which are considered very good for dry skin and which you have to keep in mind while choosing face wash.
- Glycerin – Glycerin is considered the best ingredient for oily skin, it helps in balancing the pH of our skin.
- Aloe Vera –Aloe Vera is a natural ingredient that makes our skin soft and shiny.
- Hyaluronic Acid – It is considered to be a good ingredient for the skin because it removes moisture from the environment and locks the skin pores.