Normal blood pressure range is below 120/80 mm Hg. If you’re an adult and your systolic (the amount of pressure in your body by contraction of heart muscle) and the pressure is 120 to 129, and your diastolic (when your heart muscle is between beats ) pressure is less than 80 then you have elevated blood pressure.
High blood pressure symptoms (BP High) is a pressure of 130 systolic or higher and 80 diastolic or higher, that stays high over time. Another name of high blood pressure (BP High) is hypertension.
High blood pressure usually does not show any signs or symptoms. That’s why it is so dangerous. But it can be managed.
High blood pressure (BP high) increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. so you are checked you blood pressure regularly and treat it the way your doctor advises.
High Blood Pressure Diet (Food)
- Banana – banana contains potassium and potassium helps to reduce the effect of sodium and release hypertension(high blood pressure)
- Kiwi – kiwi contains vitamins like vitamin C its more effective in high blood pressure (BP High) .
- Dark Chocolates – Dark chocolates are helps to reduce the high blood pressure (BP High).
- Oats – There are many types of oats available in markets. Oats contain a fiber called beta-glucan, which may reduce high blood cholesterol levels. according to research Beta-glucan may also lower blood pressure.
There are many common factor to increase the High Blood Pressure Symptoms
- Over weight(click here)
- Smoking for regular bases
- Physical Inactivity
- Unhealthy Diet
- High Cholesterol
When See High Blood Pressure Symptoms Avoid Some Ingredients.
- Alcohol – consuming Normal amount of Alcohol like red wine my have some different health benefits but contain larger amount alcohol its can increase the blood pressure (BP High) .
- Sodium – main source of sodium is Salt. do not contain salt when blood pressure is high(BP High)
- Caffeine – Caffeine usually found in coffee, Tea, and energy drinks. That’s why avoid all caffeine items when your blood pressure is high ( High BP) .