Today the thing that we are going to tell you about the health Benefits of Eating Sprouts, which is easily found in our houses, its name is sprouted (moong daal). There are more than lentils(plant-based meals). There are many ways to intake it, you can eat it by cooking vegetables, as a sweet dish you can make Halwa also. But today we are going to tell you its surprising and its miraculous properties for health.
Health Benefits of sprouts:
1. Reduces physical debility – It contains a lot of protein which is very important in the development of our body. For those who do physical exercise every day and do not take any health supplements, moong dal is a very good source of protein.
2. Reduces fat – Sprouted moong dal has high fiber content and fiber makes our digestive system strong, which makes it easier for us to digest food. It also contains a low amount of fat, so it is easy to control obesity.
3. Reduces blood pressure and cholesterol – Eating sprouts helps to reduce sodium effects in the body so, eating sprouts will help to maintain blood pressure and cholesterol levels in the body.
If we have seen its benefits, then let us know the method of sprouting it:-–
It is very easy to sprout moong dal, but it takes more time to sprout in winter than in summer, if it is too cold, it may have to be kept for 2 to 3 days, but in summer it takes only 10 to 12 hours.
- For this, you have to eat a bowl of moong daal for a time of 24 hours. if you want to eat this in the morning then soak it before 24 hours.
- Hang the soaked dal in the morning with a handkerchief or a cotton cloth and tie it in the air. If you are doing this work during the day, then when the cloth gets dry, add a little water to it. Keep doing it later, and if you are doing this at night, then keep it like this, till the morning the lentils will sprout.
- If you do not have cotton cloth, then you can keep it in a pot anyway. It sprouts automatically in 10 to 12 hours.