what is Dengue??||Symptoms ,Preventions and ControlJuly 29, 2019
Which food and supplement better to control hair fall?August 10, 2019
Normal blood pressure is below 120/80 mm Hg. If you’re an adult and your systolic pressure is 120 to 129, and your diastolic pressure is less than 80, you have elevated blood pressure. High blood pressure (BP High) is a pressure of 130 systolic or higher, or 80 diastolic or higher, that stays high over time. and another name of high blood pressure (BP High) is hypertension
High blood pressure usually has no signs or symptoms. That’s why it is so dangerous. But it can be managed.
High blood pressure(BP high) increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. so you are checked you blood pressure regularly and treat it the way your doctor advises.
There are many common factor to increase the blood pressure
- Over weight
- Smoking for regular bases
- Physical inactivity
- Unhealthy diet
- High cholesterol
Foods help to decrease the high blood pressure
- Banana – banana contains potassium and potassium helps to reduce the effect of sodium and release the hypertension(high blood pressure)
- Watermelon – Watermelon contains an amino acid called citruline which may help to manage high blood pressure.
- Kiwi – kiwi contains vitamins like vitamin C its more effective in high blood pressure (BP High) .
- Dark Chocolates – Dark chocolates are helps to reduce the high blood pressure (BP High).
- Oats – There are many types of oats avlable in markets. Oats contain a type of fiber called beta-glucan, which may reduce blood cholesterol levels. Beta-glucan may also lower blood pressure, according to research.
What should avoid in high BP?
- Alcohol – consuming Normal amount of Alcohol like red wine my have some different health benefits but contain larger amount alcohol its can increase the blood pressure (BP High) .
- sodium – main source of sodium is Salt. do not contain salt when blood pressure is high(BP High)
- caffeine – caffeine found in coffee ,Tea and energy drinks. so avoid all caffeine items when your blood pressure is high ( High BP) .