Health benefits of Jamun/Jamun Juice in summerJuly 23, 2019
What is BP High?Which Food is Better For BP HighAugust 8, 2019
- Dengue virus is transmitted by female mosquitoes mainly of the species Aedes aegypti and, to a lesser extent. This mosquito also transmits chikungunya, yellow fever and Zika infection. Dengue virus are 4 types DEN-1,DEN-2,DEN-3 and DEN-4 .Dengue is widespread throughout the tropics, with local variations in risk influenced by rainfall, temperature and unplanned rapid urbanization.
- According to US reports every year, up to 400 million people get infected with dengue. Approximately 100 million people get sick from infection, and 22,000 die from severe dengue.
Symptoms of Dengue
- Suddenly, high fever(most common in dengue).
- Severe headaches.
- eyes pain
- severe joint and muscle pain.
There are not specific treatments of dengue. see a health care provider if you have symptoms of dengue. Take rest properly and in this situation our body is D hydrated so take more water or drinks added electrolyte to stay hydrated. you take paracetamol to control the fever or pain and do not take ASPIRIN and IBUPROFEN.
Prevention and control
At present session July to September, the main work to control or prevent the transmission of dengue virus ||
- applying appropriate insecticides to water storage outdoor containers;
- always close home window,door and wearing full-sleeved clothes;
- covering, emptying and cleaning of domestic water storage containers on a weekly basis
- preventing mosquitoes from accessing egg-laying habitats by environmental management and modification;
- disposing of solid waste properly and removing artificial man-made habitats;
- improving community participation and mobilization for sustained vector control;
- applying insecticides as space spraying during outbreaks as one of the emergency vector-control measures;